[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

Alchemy Mindworks alchemy8147 at mindworkshop.com
Fri May 2 19:05:37 EDT 2014

     Contents:

     1. The Ultimate Screen Clock 4 Patch 20

     2. Announcing Loops #1 Animation Plugin for GIF Construction Set and
        PNG MNG Construction Set (Second Notification)

     3. VERY IMPORTANT: Site News

     4. 10 Sublime Tweets About Graphic Workshop (Second Notification)

     5. Replying to this Message and List Removal

     Want to see your elected officials ripped into bloody scraps of meat?

         http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/lizardland.html

     Us too.

     1. The Ultimate Screen Clock 4 Patch 20

     This release of The Ultimate Screen Clock 4:

     - Adds several intense new animated digital clock styles - be sure to
       experience Quark, Quark Outline and Vapor Lock. These styles are
       available in two sizes — the Large size may not be suitable for
       systems with slower processors or restricted resources.

       Note that the Quark styles may cause you to become unstuck in the
       matrix of space-time and coalesce in an altered reality if you look
       at them for extended periods. Just thought you'd want to know that.

     - Fine-tunes the metrics for a number of clock styles.

     - Addresses several issues in the World Time at a Glance window.
       Middle-click in the Ultimate Screen Clock's application window to
       experience this feature, should it have hitherto eluded your notice.

     - Improves the performance of the clock rendering engine.

     - Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues.

     - Addresses some Windows 7 and Windows 8 issues.

     The Ultimate Screen Clock 4 is available for download at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/clock.html

     If you'd like to see a gallery of the current clock styles that ship
     with The Ultimate Screen Clock 4, please visit:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/clockstyles.html

     As of this writing, if you're still using The Ultimate Screen Clock 2,
     you can upgrade to the new version 4 software for half price. Please see

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html

     to upgrade.

     2. Announcing the Loops #1 Animation Plugin for GIF Construction Set
        Professional 4 and PNG MNG Construction Set 4 (Second Notification)

     Include digital video clips at your web page, in your PowerPoint
     presentations, with your e-mail messages and in Presentation Wizard
     documents — without the unprofessional jumps and hiccups that appear
     every time they loop.

     The Loops #1 plugin will apply your choice of twenty professional
     special-effect loop transitions to your digital video animations so
     they repeat smoothly.

     If it were any cooler, it would violate at least a dozen laws of
     physics and make every polar bear north of the arctic circle really
     grouchy.

     We hasten to add that the Loops #1 plugin can be applied to animations
     that didn't originate in a video camera as well.

     The Loops #1 plugin’s effects include Airlock, Blinds, Blocks,
     Collapse, Credits, diamonds, Dissolve, Expand, Fade, Fuse, Radar,
     Sandstorm, Slide, Tiles and Vortex.

     The Loops #1 Plugin costs $19.99.

     Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/animplugins-lp1.html

     to download an evaluation copy.

     Be sure to click on the Demonstration Window link when you get there
     to see a few of its effects.

     being blocked.

     Chances are that you're missing more than just the latest news about
     Graphic Workshop - it's hard to know when you're not getting mail.

     We've become aware that there's a new and unusually aggressive
     blacklist turning up on a number of large commercial mail servers, and
     it appears to be pretty indiscriminate about what it blocks. Thus far,
     we've had questionable success at being removed from it.

     We've undertaken some considerable stealth and treachery to allow this
     week's posting to sneak around it.

     If you suspect your mail is being blocked, consider contacting your
     ISP or mail provider and request that you be allowed to opt out of
     their anti-spam solution.

     Should you discover that you've been beset by this issue, we recommend
     that you check out our blog-posting on the subject:

        http://www.mindworkshop.info/alchemy-mindworks/about-your-e-mail/

     Please refrain from throwing stuff.

     This posting has been brought to you by our newly installed mailing-list
     management software. It has a wealth of new features - in addition to
     subscribing to the list, it will assist you with:

     - Unsubscribing from the list - it would be an embarrassingly lame
       list manager if it couldn't do this.

     - Changing your e-mail address in the mailing list database.

     - Reviewing the archive of previous postings. Admittedly, the archive
       doesn't go back very far as of this writing. If you've missed the
       last few weeks worth of postings, however, they're still available.

     You can access the mailing list's page from our web site - click on
     Support, and then on the E-mail Update List link. You can go directly
     to the mailing list page with this link, should you be feeling
     adventurous:

     We should note that the mailing list page is due for some interior
     decorating in the near future so it looks like the rest of our web
     site. Don't be alarmed by the weird furniture or the painting of
     dogs playing poker.

     In the event that you encounter any problems with the mailing list,
     please let us know at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html

     4. 10 Sublime Tweets about Graphic Workshop. (Second Notification)

     If you're among the tens of thousands of Graphic Workshop users who
     don't follow us on Twitter - we're in no way offended by this - you'll
     likely have missed the ongoing tweets that deal with often-overlooked
     features of the known universe's most popular image management
     software.

     Graphic Workshop's ability to do practically everything that can be
     done to pictures makes it relatively easy to use it every day for
     years and still miss a few of its better tricks.

     Here are ten more of the finest features you never knew it had, fresh
     from the Alchemy Mindworks Twitter account:

     - Create page backgrounds, photo mats and alternate universes with
       Textures and Fractals.

     - Uncover duplicates of your photos no matter where they lurk on your
       hard drive with Find Similar.

     - Refine the contrast of your photos intuitively with the Sigmoidal
       Contrast filter.

     - Adjust the JPEG subsampling setting for flawless color in the JPG
       files you create.

     - Secure delete - when it's time to make your photos gone, make sure
       they stay gone.

     - Add captions to your photos with the Caption function.

     - Build distributable montages of your photos with Montage Builder.

     - Turn your photos into instant clickable web pages with Web Gallery.

     - Embrace the 19th century with the Sepia filter.

     - Refine your photos with a few clicks - power up Photography Workshop.

     You can download a copy of Graphic Workshop from:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html#download

     If you're still using Graphic Workshop Professional 3, we invite you
     to enjoy all the new functionality, enhanced performance and cool
     things to click on - for half the new-user registration price. Please
     see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/upgrade.html

     Please see http://www.twitter.com/alchemymindwork to follow us on
     Twitter.

     5. Replying to this Message and List Removal
     address, please visit our web page at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/update-list.html

     and unsubscribe from the list.

     If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks
     products, please contact us at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html

     Please note that instructions to the mailing list cannot be processed
     at the above page.