[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

Alchemy Mindworks alchemy8147 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Aug 6 08:40:38 EDT 2016

     Contents:

      1. The Ultimate Screen Clock 6 Revision 6

      2. Presentation Wizard 6 Revision 6 (Second Notification)

      3. 10 Superb Tweets about Graphic Workshop Professional 6
         (Additional Notification)

      4. Windows 10 (Additional Notification)

      5. Replying to this Message and List Removal

     Read this book or we'll turn you into a toad!!!

     (Except for politicians, 'cause who'd notice...)

         http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/legacy.html

     1. The Ultimate Screen Clock 6 Revision 6

     The Ultimate Screen Clock 6 has been updated. This release:

     - Adds a Days Between window. Enter any two dates and instantly know
       how many days reside between them. The Days Between window is
       accessible through the right-click menu's Calendar option.

       The Days Between window interacts with the database of events
       maintained by the Days Until window, allowing it to do all sorts
       of clever things, Be sure to click on Help in the Days Between
       window for a look at its various secrets.

     - Adds several new color sets to the Ion Drive animated clock style.
       Note that you'll need to download and install the new extra clock
       style library to access most of these new styles. As with The
       Ultimate Screen Clock itself, just install the new library over
       the existing one.

     - Addresses a number of functional and cosmetic issues in the
       World Time window.

     - Addresses a potential memory leak in the clock rendering engine.
       As this could crash The Ultimate Screen Clock and possibly
       affect other Windows applications, we strongly recommend that
       all users of The Ultimate Screen Clock upgrade to this version
       pretty much immediately.

     - Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that software
       developers never really stop meddling with.

     - Updates the documentation.

     You can download The Ultimate Screen Clock 6 from:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/clock.html#download

     UPGRADES

     If you have previously registered or upgraded to The Ultimate Screen
     Clock 4 or The Ultimate Screen Clock 5, you can upgrade to The Ultimate
     Screen Clock 6 for half the cost of a new single-user license.

     Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html

     to upgrade:

     2. Presentation Wizard 6 Revision 6 (Second Notification)

     Presentation Wizard 6 has been updated. This release:

     - Addresses several issues that cropped up in the Favorites window. We
       don't let software bugs get away with ANYTHING!

     - Improves several further user-interface issues.

     - Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that software
       developers never really stop meddling with.

     - Updates the documentation.

     You can download Presentation Wizard 6 from:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/prspro.html#download

     UPGRADES

     If you have previously registered or upgraded to Presentation Wizard 5,
     you can upgrade to Presentation Wizard 6 for half the cost of a new
     single-user license.

     Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html

     to upgrade.

     3. 10 Superb Tweets about Graphic Workshop Professional 6
        (Additional Notification)

     If you're among the tens of thousands of Graphic Workshop users who
     don't follow us on Twitter - we're in no way offended by this - you'll
     likely have missed the ongoing tweets that deal with often-overlooked
     features of the known universe's most popular image management
     software.

     Graphic Workshop Professional 6's ability to do practically everything
     that can be done to pictures makes it relatively easy to use it every
     day for years and still miss a few of its better tricks.

     Here are ten more of the finest features you never knew it had, fresh
     from the Alchemy Mindworks Twitter account:

     - Preview TrueType fonts.

     - View, convert & process photos from within ZIP archives.

     - See honking big pixels - apply the Halftone filter.

     - Create instant photo-montages and export them to JPGs.

     - Weed your hard drive of duplicates with Find Similar.

     - Put any photo in a virtual blender with the Swirl filter.

     - Use Search to process photos over multiple folders.

     - Give your photos an edge with the Matt & Frame feature.

     - Own the night with the Neon filter.

     - Paint in the rain with the Canvas Downpour filter.

     You can download a copy of Graphic Workshop Professional 6 from:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html#download

     If you're still using Graphic Workshop 5, we invite you to enjoy all
     the new functionality, enhanced performance and cool things to click
     on - for half the new-user registration price. Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/upgrade.html

     See http://www.twitter.com/alchemymindwork to follow us on Twitter.

     4. Windows 10 (Additional Notification)

     If you're considering installing or upgrading to Windows 10 in the near
     future...

     Alchemy Mindworks applications earlier than version 6.0 don't run under
     Windows 10.

     Depending on the specific software in question and your operating
     system configuration, all sorts of really unfortunate things would
     happen in this environment.

     The current version 6.0 Alchemy Mindworks applications have been
     rewritten and thoroughly tested to get along with Windows 10.

     We'd like to take this opportunity to urge all the users of earlier
     versions of our software to consider upgrading to version 6.0. You'll
     enjoy:

     - Ongoing enhancements and new functionality.

     - Bug fixes and security upgrades.

     - No nasty surprises at such time as you install Windows 10.

     NOTE: While the half-price upgrade path from the now somewhat ancient
     version 4.0 software has officially ended, we have extended the 4.0
     half-price window for one more week.

     If you update your 4.0 Alchemy Mindworks products, just ignore the
     message at our update e-commerce page about the updates only being
     available for version 5.

     Please see http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html to upgrade.

     5. Replying to this Message and List Removal
     address, please visit our web page at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/update-list.html

     Removal requests will be processed instantly.

     If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks
     products, please contact us at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html

     You can contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by snail-mail
     at Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel, Huntsville, ON P1H 2J3, CANADA.