[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

alchemyreply1753 at mindworkshop.com alchemyreply1753 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Sep 28 10:12:18 EDT 2019

    Click here to UNSUBSCRIBE
    <http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter>. (
    http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter )

          Contents:

     1. * Font Wrangler 9 Revision 2*
     2. * Pagan Daybook 9 Revision 3 ********(**********second
        notification***************)****** * * * * * *
     3. * Graphic Workshop Professional 10 Coming Soon
        ********(**********second notification***************)****** * *
        * * * *
     4. * Calendar Wizard 9 Revision 2*******(**********second
        notification***************)****** * * * * *
     5. * Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details *

    <http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/dragonsbane.html>**
    *Sharp as a dagger*

    *(With no annoying health and safety warnings.**)**
    ****
    **Click on the book.**
    ***

        Font Wrangler 9 Revision2

    Font Wrangler 9 has been updated. This release:

      * Adds *WebP* support —import leading-edge WebP graphics.

        The WebP format was developed by Google. It replaces PNG and
        JPEG with a twenty-first century graphics standard.

        There's an extensive discussion of WebP at our blog
        <http://blog.mindworkshop.com/animation/a-quick-introduction-to-webp-graphics-and-animations/>.

      * Addresses a number of issues in the graphic export functions of
        Font Wrangler.

      * Addresses a number of security issues.

      * Fixes a bug in the font naming logic.

      * Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that software
        developers never really stop meddling with.

      * Updates the documentation.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/animwork.html>

          Upgrades

    If you have registered or upgraded a registration for Font Wrangler
    8, we invite you to upgrade to Font Wrangler 9 for *half the current
    new-user price*.

    Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

        Pagan Daybook 9 Revision 3 ******(**********second
        notification***************)****** * * * * *

    Pagan Daybook 9 has been updated. This release:

      * Adds *WebP* support —import leading-edge WebP graphics.

        The WebP format was developed by Google. It replaces PNG and
        JPEG with a twenty-first century graphics standard.

        There's an extensive discussion of WebP at our blog
        <http://blog.mindworkshop.com/animation/a-quick-introduction-to-webp-graphics-and-animations/>.

      * Updates several Pagan Daybook *image handling libraries* .

      * Adds several new screen saver backgrounds.

      * Updates the observance database.

      * Addresses some potential issues with the music player.

      * Improves the texture generators used to create theme backgrounds.

      * Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that software
        developers never really stop meddling with.

      * Updates the documentation.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/pagan.html>

          Upgrades

    If you have registered or upgraded a registration for Pagan Daybook
    8, we invite you to upgrade to Pagan Daybook 9 for *half the current
    new-user price*.

    Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

        Graphic Workshop Professional 10 Coming Soon
        ******(**********second notification***************)****** * * * * *

    We're pleased to announce the impending arrival of the latest major
    upgrade for Graphic Workshop Workshop Professional.

    Replete with new functionality, enhanced features and other
    technologies to warp space, enhance time and prevent
    genetically-modified frogs... okay, we're not entirely sure about
    that last one... this is the state of the art in image management
    software.

    Users of Graphic Workshop Professional 9 who registered or upgraded
    on or after April 1, 2019 will be welcome to a no-cost upgrade to
    the version 10 software.

    Users of Graphic Workshop Professional 9 who registered or updated
    prior to April 1, 2019 can upgrade to Graphic Workshop Professional
    10 for half the usual single-user license price — a mere $24.99.

    If you're currently using Graphic Workshop Professional 8 and you
    upgrade to Graphic Workshop Professional 9 now, you'll also enjoy a
    no-cost upgrade to version 10 when it hits the streets. Please note
    that the reduced-price upgrade path from Graphic Workshop 8 will end
    when version 10 happens.

    Please click on the huge blue button, below, to upgrade.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

        Calendar Wizard 9 Revision 2***(additional notification)***

    Calendar Wizard 9 has been updated. This release:

      * Adds *WebP* support —import leading-edge WebP web page graphics.

        The WebP format was developed by Google. It replaces PNG and
        JPEG with a twenty-first century graphics standard.

        There's an extensive discussion of WebP at our blog
        <http://blog.mindworkshop.com/animation/a-quick-introduction-to-webp-graphics-and-animations/>.

      * Updates the *JPEG functionality* in Calendar Wizard to be
        blindingly, shockingly *fast*... and possibly violate a few laws
        of physics.

        The new JPEG reader also addresses a number of potential
        *security holes* which could have allowed a maliciously-crafted
        JPG file to execute arbitrary code and compromise a computer
        running previous releases of Calendar Wizard.

        We urge everyone running Calendar Wizard to update to this
        release really, really soon — some time yesterday would be ideal.

      * Updates the *rendering engine*.

      * Addresses several spurious *Unable to initialize printer* messages.

      * Improves the metrics in the *Wallet Calendar* and*Dodecahedral*
        Calendar print windows.

      * Updates Calendar Wizard so it will appear in the Windows
        Explorer or File Explorer *Open With* window for the .CLN file
        type.

      * Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that software
        developers never really stop meddling with.

      * Updates the documentation.

    Click on the blue button to download Calendar Wizard 9.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/calwiz.html>

          Upgrades

    If you have registered or upgraded aCalendar Wizard registration
    for  8, we invite you to upgrade to Calendar Wizard 9 for *half the
    current new-user price*.

    Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

    You can access the no-cost upgrade page
    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/calkey.html> directly by clicking on
    the foregoing link.

        Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details

    This message has been sent from an unmonitored address - please do
    not reply to it.

    To remove your address from this mailing list or to change your
    address, please visit our web page at
    http://www.mindworkshop.com/update-list.html or click on the
    Unsubscribe button:

        <http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter>

    Removal requests will be processed instantly.

    If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks
    products, please contact us at
    http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html or click on the
    button below:

        <http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html>

    You can also contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by
    snail-mail at Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel Box 11, Huntsville,
    ON P1H 2J3, CANADA.

    If you don't see any graphics in this message, your mail reader is
    probably blocking them. Please visit:

        http://blog.mindworkshop.com/alchemy-mindworks/graphics-in-update-list/

    for assistance with resolving this issue.

    Follow us on:

    	<https://twitter.com/AlchemyMindwork>

    Copyright (c) 1998 - 2019 Alchemy Mindworks. All rights reserved.
    Use no hooks.