[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

alchemyreply1753 at mindworkshop.com alchemyreply1753 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Jul 10 12:00:07 EDT 2021

***This is an automatic posting
  from the Alchemy Mindworks
Update Mailing List *

Click here to UNSUBSCRIBE
<http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter>. (
http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter )
<http://doc.mindworkshop.com/1016.html>.

        Contents:

 1. * Graphic Workshop Professional 11 Revision 12 *(additional
    notification)
 2. * e-Paint 11 Revision 4 *
 3. * PNG MNG Construction Set 11 Revision 7 *(second notification)
 4. * GIF Construction Set Professional 11 Revision 7 *(additional
    notification)
 5. * Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details*

******

*Upgrade to a More Secure Graphic Workshop

**Graphic Workshop Professional 11 embodies up-to-the-minute file
security to defend your computer against graphic-embedded malware.

If you've previously registered Graphic Workshop 4 through 10, we invite
you to upgrade to Graphic Workshop Professional 11 this week for half
price.

You'll also enjoy our legendary no-cost upgrade to Graphic Workshop
Professional 12 when it's released this fall.

Click on the animation to your right to visit the update page.
<http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>*

(If you see a message at the upgrade page that upgrades are only
available for users of Graphic Workshop 10 and 11, please ignore it.
This offer will be available until 11:59 EST July 16, 2021.)
	<http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

    Graphic Workshop Professional 11 Revision 12

Graphic Workshop Professional 11 has been updated. In this release:

  * *JPEG Security:* Graphic Workshop's Turbo JPEG and IJG JPEG
    libraries have been updated to the latest releases to address some
    security issues.

    We'd like to urge all users of Graphic Workshop to update to this
    release as quickly as possible.

    If there seem to have been a lot of JPEG issues of late, we hasten
    to note that they're the result of both the maintainers of the JPEG
    functionality and ourselves working to stay ahead of the world's
    cyber-cretins to prevent your computer being infected with malware.

  * *JPEG Override:* The JPEG Override window now includes an option to
    change JPEG processors. This will allow you, for example, to
    configure Graphic Workshop to use the impossibly fast Turbo JPEG
    library by default, and to quickly switch to the updated MOZ JPEG
    library when you need the smallest possible JPEGs.

    Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard when you click on JPG in
    Graphic Workshop's Destination window to access the Override window.

  * *Update Links:* The various web page links embedded in Graphic
    Workshop — most notably the Download Upgrade item of the Help
    menu — have been updated to address our new HTTPS pages directly.

  * *PCD Thumbnails:* Addresses a bug that caused PCD graphics to appear
    twice in Graphic Workshop's browser windows.

  * *Performance: *Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that
    software developers never really stop meddling with.

  * *Documentation:* Updates the documentation.

If you haven't experienced Graphic Workshop Professional 11 as yet,
please see its initial release announcement
<http://doc.mindworkshop.com/976.html> for a list of all its new and
enhanced functionality.

Click on the blue button to download Graphic Workshop Professional 11.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for Graphic Workshop
Professional 10, we invite you to *upgrade to **Graphic Workshop
Professional 11* for half the single-user license price.

Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

    e-Paint 11 Revision 4

e-Paint 11 has been updated. In this release:

  * *JPEG Security:* e-Paint's Turbo JPEG library has been updated to
    the latest release to address some security issues.

    We'd like to urge all users of e-Paint to update to this release as
    quickly as possible.

    If there seem to have been a lot of JPEG issues of late, we hasten
    to note that they're the result of both the maintainers of the JPEG
    functionality and ourselves working to stay ahead of the world's
    cyber-cretins to prevent your computer being infected with malware.

  * *Filter Thumbnails:* A resource issue that could crash e-Paint's
    Filter window if its previous-iteration thumbnails were clicked on
    has been addressed.

  * *Average:*The Average filter in e-Paint's Filters window hitherto
    could ignore the setting of its Wide Aperture option under some
    configurations of Windows. It now pays attention all the time.

  * *Filter Preview:* The Filter window preview was disposed to refusing
    to update correctly under some configurations of Windows. This has
    been nailed.

  * *Notification Sound:* The default notification sound that signals
    the conclusion of various processes around the application has been
    updated to play even if Windows is mis-configured such that a
    standard noise isn't available... which seems to be a thing.

  * *Update Links:* The various web page links embedded in e-Paint
    — most notably the Download Upgrade item of the Help menu — have
    been updated to address our new HTTPS pages directly.

  * *Performance: *Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that
    software developers never really stop meddling with.

  * *Documentation:* Updates the documentation.

Click on the blue button to download e-Paint 11.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/paint.html>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for e-Paint 10, we
invite you to *upgrade to e-Paint 11* for half the single-user license
price.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

    PNG MNG Construction Set 11 Revision 7

PNG MNG Construction Set 11 has been updated. In this release:

  * *JPEG Security:* PNG MNG Construction Set's Turbo JPEG library has
    been updated to the latest release to address some security issues.

    We'd like to urge all users of PNG MNG Construction Set to update to
    this release as quickly as possible.

    If there seem to have been a lot of JPEG issues of late, we hasten
    to note that they're the result of both the maintainers of the JPEG
    functionality and ourselves working to stay ahead of the world's
    cyber-cretins to prevent your computer being infected with malware.

  * *Animation Wizard:* A memory leak in Animation Wizard that could
    have crashed it, and PNG MNG Construction Set, under some
    configurations of Windows has been stomped.

  * *Convert To:* The Convert to Paletted and Convert to Mono functions
    of PNG MNG Construction Set have been updated to address an issue
    that hitherto crashed the application under some configurations of
    Windows. We frown on this...

  * *Notification Sound:* The default notification sound that signals
    the conclusion of various processes around the application has been
    updated to play even if Windows is mis-configured such that a
    standard noise isn't available... which seems to be a thing.

  * *Update Links:* The various web page links embedded in PNG MNG
    Construction Set — most notably the Download Upgrade item of the
    Help menu — have been updated to address our new HTTPS pages directly.

  * *Performance: *Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that
    software developers never really stop meddling with.

  * *Documentation:* Updates the documentation.

Click on the blue button to download PNG MNG Construction Set 11.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/pngpro.html>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for PNG MNG
Construction Set 10, we invite you to *upgrade to PNG MNG Construction
Set 11* for half the single-user license price.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

    GIF Construction Set Professional 11 Revision 7

GIF Construction Set Professional 11 has been updated. In this release:

  * *JPEG Security:* GIF Construction Set's Turbo JPEG library has been
    updated to the latest release to address some security issues.

    We'd like to urge all users of GIF Construction Set to update to
    this release as quickly as possible.

    If there seem to have been a lot of JPEG issues of late, we hasten
    to note that they're the result of both the maintainers of the JPEG
    functionality and ourselves working to stay ahead of the world's
    cyber-cretins to prevent your computer being infected with malware.

  * *Animation Wizard:* A memory leak in Animation Wizard that could
    have crashed it, and GIF Construction Set, under some configurations
    of Windows has been stomped.

  * *Notification Sound:* The default notification sound that signals
    the conclusion of various processes around the application has been
    updated to play even if Windows is mis-configured such that a
    standard noise isn't available... which seems to be a thing.

  * *Update Links:* The various web page links embedded in GIF
    Construction Set — most notably the Download Upgrade item of the
    Help menu — have been updated to address our new HTTPS pages directly.

  * *Performance: *Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that
    software developers never really stop meddling with.

  * *Documentation:* Updates the documentation.

Click on the blue button to download GIF Construction Set Professional 11.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/gifcon.html>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for GIF Construction
Set Professional 10, we invite you to *upgrade to GIF Construction Set
Professional 11* for half the single-user license price.

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

    Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details

This message has been sent from an unmonitored address — please do not
reply to it.

To remove your address from this mailing list or to change your address,
please visit our newsletter management page or click on the Unsubscribe
button:

    <http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter>

Removal requests will be processed instantly.

If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks products,
please contact us or click on the button below:

    <http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html>

You can also contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by
snail-mail at Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel Box 11, Huntsville, ON
P1H 2J3, CANADA.

If you don't see any graphics in this message, your mail reader is
probably blocking them. Please visit our blog for assistance with
resolving this issue.

The archive <http://www.mindworkshop.com/newsarchive.html> for this
newsletter includes access to earlier postings.

Follow us on:

	<https://twitter.com/AlchemyMindwork>

Copyright © 1998 - 2021 Alchemy Mindworks. All rights reserved. Use no
hooks.