[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

alchemyreply1753 alchemyreply1753 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Oct 8 09:41:32 EDT 2022

***This is an automatic posting
  from the Alchemy Mindworks
Update Mailing List *

Click here to UNSUBSCRIBE
<http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter>. (
http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter )
<http://doc.mindworkshop.com/1081.html>.

        Contents:

 1. *Graphic Workshop Professional 14 — Coming Next Weekend*
 2. *Dragonsbane — The Magus Edition *(second notification)
 3. *Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details*

*Dragonsbane is now available in a single volume.

(See item 2, below.)

C**lick on the book*.
	Click on this book <http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/dragonsbane.html>

    Graphic Workshop Professional 14
    Coming Next Weekend

<http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html>

*Graphic Workshop Professional 14* is almost ready to rock!

With exciting new functionality, some serious performance improvements
and innumerable enhancements, Graphic Workshop Professional 14 will make
your pictures dance like a prima ballerina on steroids.

If you're currently running a registered installation of Graphic
Workshop Professional 11 or 12*, we invite you to upgrade your
registration now for *half price* and enjoy a no-cost and pretty much
instantaneous registration for Graphic Workshop Professional 14 when it
sees daylight next month.

Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

    Upgrade <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

As someone will unquestionably ask, the major version number of our
software is poised to jump from 12, where it's at now, to 14 this fall
because our experience has shown us that a substantial number of our
users are uncomfortable installing anything with the number 13 in its
version. We're not here to judge.

Astute users of Graphic Workshop Professional 12 will have observed that
its revision number skipped revision 13 a few months ago, for just this
reason.

If you qualify for a no-cost upgrade to Graphic Workshop Professional
14, you can request an upgrade key at any time by visiting the no-cost
upgrade page <http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwskey.html>.

*If you registered or upgraded a registration for Graphic Workshop
Professional 12 on or after June 1, 2022, you're already welcome to a
no-cost upgrade to version 14.

The graphic of the woman with a digital camera is by Kurhan and is used
under license from StockFresh.

    Dragonsbane — The Magus Edition*
    *

<http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/dragonsbane.html>

We’ve been asked if it might be possible to offer Dragonsbane as a
single volume.

Dragonsbane The Magus Edition embodies every word of the original
five-volume book set — 549,436 words, in fact — and it succeeds in
confining them between a single set of covers.

Contrary to what we initially predicted, the resulting book does not
require some manner of hydraulic support to read it. It’s less expensive
than the original five-volume set, and easier to carry, should you want
to transport the entire tale at once.

Please click on the blue button, below.

Steven William Rimmer

    Read It <http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/dragonsbane.html>

The dragon on the cover of Dragonsbane was derived from the photograph
Munich Dragon on the City Hall Building by Nino Barbieri. The cover
graphic includes a detail from the photograph Ye Olde Scroll by John
Hughes. See the Dragonsbane
<http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/dragonsbane.html> web page for
complete credits.

    Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details

<http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html>

This message has been sent from an unmonitored address — please do not
reply to it.

To remove your address from this mailing list or to change your address,
please visit our newsletter management page or click on the Unsubscribe
button:

Removal requests will be processed instantly.

If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks products,
please contact us or click on the button below:

    Contact Us <http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html>

You can also contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by
snail-mail at Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel Box 11, Huntsville, ON
P1H 2J3, CANADA.

If you don't see any graphics in this message, your mail reader is
probably blocking them. Please visit our blog for assistance with
resolving this issue.

The archive <http://www.mindworkshop.com/newsarchive.html> for this
newsletter includes access to earlier postings.

Follow us on:

	<https://twitter.com/AlchemyMindwork>

Copyright © 1998 - 2022 Alchemy Mindworks. All rights reserved. Use no
hooks.