[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

alchemyreply1753 alchemyreply1753 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Mar 30 10:00:02 EDT 2024

***This is an automatic posting
from the Alchemy Mindworks
Update Mailing List *

Click here to UNSUBSCRIBE
<http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter>. (
http://mindworkshop.com/mailman/options/newsletter )
<http://doc.mindworkshop.com/1158.html>.

      Contents:

 1. *Graphic Workshop Professional 15 Revision 8 * (second notification)
 2. *Animation Workshop 15 Revision 2*
 3. *GIF Construction Set 15 Revision 3***(additional notification)
 4. *Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details*

*
**If it were any hotter,
it would set fire to itself.
**
(...and our lawyers would go absolutely ballistic.)***
***
Click on the book.
*
	Click on this book <http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/darkmatter.html>

    Graphic Workshop Professional 15 Revision 8

<http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html>

*Graphic Workshop Professional 15* has been updated.

*In this release:*

  * *PNG Security:* TheGraphic WorkshopPNG library has been updated to
    the latest release, 1.6.43. We'd like to take this opportunity to
    urge all users of Graphic Workshopto update to this release.

  * *View Mode Alpha:* Graphic Workshop's View mode can now be
    configured to display graphics with alpha transparency either
    against the default View mode background or against the color
    defined in the graphic files in question.

    See the Respect Document Alpha in View option in the Display tab of
    Graphic Workshop'sSetup window.

  * *Click to Close:* A number of windows around Graphic Workshop that
    can be closed by clicking outside them —most notably the video and
    animation View windows —have been updated to address a problem that
    prevented them from being dragged to anywhere other than the center
    of the screen.

  * *Animated PNG Writer:* A bug in the animated PNG writer logic that
    could cause animations with finite numbers of loops to be written
    with infinite looping has been demolished.

  * *WebP Writer:* A bug in the WebP writer logic that could cause
    animations with finite numbers of loops to be written with infinite
    looping has also been demolished.

  * *Animated Transitions:* An issue that caused the Animated
    Transitions window to handle end loops incorrectly under some
    configurations of Windows has been addressed.

  * *Presentation Wizard UltraLight: *A bug in the page editor that
    could see all the objects on a page spontaneously disappear for no
    apparent reason under some configurations of Windows has been
    dispatched. An issue with the Presentation Wizard file save logic
    that could corrupt the page object lists of documents under some
    configurations of Windows... resulting in some very weirdly
    misplaced objects thereafter... is history.

  * *Camera Screen Capture: *A bug that created oddly-named new folders
    in the navigation tree has been stomped.

  * *Performance:* Several more performance improvements have been
    implemented throughout the application.

Click on the blue button to download Graphic Workshop Professional 15.

If you haven't done so previously, we recommend that you install the
Alchemy Mindworks trusted certificate
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/alchemy-mindworks/installing-the-alchemy-mindworks-certificate/>
and disable the Smart Screen blue window of doom
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/windows/disabling-windows-smart-screen-for-downloads/>
prior to downloading Alchemy Mindworks software.

    Download <http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html#download>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for Graphic Workshop
14, we invite you to upgrade to Graphic Workshop Professional 15 for
*half the current new-user price*.

Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

    Upgrade <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

The graphic of the woman with a digital camera is by Kurhan and is used
under license from StockFresh. The people in the example Matrix graphic
in this section don't exist — their pictures were created by an AI at
This-Person-Does-not-Exist.com.

    Animation Workshop 15 Revision 2

<http://www.mindworkshop.com/animwork.html>

*Animation Workshop 15* has been updated.

*In this release:*

  * ***JPEG:* The Animation WorkshopJPEG library has been updated to
    version 3.0.2 to address a security issue. We'd like to take this
    opportunity to urge all users of Animation Workshopto update to this
    release.

  * *PNG Security:* TheAnimation WorkshopPNG library has been updated to
    the latest release, 1.6.43. We'd like to take this opportunity to
    urge all users of Animation Workshopto update to this release.

  * *WebP:* Animation Workshop'sWebP library has been updated to version
    1.3.2 to address a security issue. We'd like to take this
    opportunity to urge all users of Animation Workshopto update to this
    release.

  * *Click to Close:* A number of windows around Animation Workshopthat
    can be closed by clicking outside them —most notably the View window
    —have been updated to address a problem that prevented them from
    being dragged to anywhere other than the center of the screen.

  * *Animated PNG Writer:* A bug in the animated PNG writer logic that
    could cause animations with finite numbers of loops to be written
    with infinite looping has been demolished.

  * *WebP Writer:* A bug in the WebP writer logic that could cause
    animations with finite numbers of loops to be written with infinite
    looping has also been demolished.

  * *Registration Key Window:* To assist users of Alchemy Mindworks'
    software who encounter issues with the Registration Key window, it
    now includes helpful audio prompts. It talks. You'll see a message
    to this effect when you open it to update Animation Workshop.

    We hasten to add that if you don't find the spoken prompts as cool
    as we did, you can disable them in the initial prompt window, or in
    Animation Workshop'sRegistration Key window by clicking on Silence.

    Disabling the spoken prompts in any Alchemy Mindworks application
    will disable them for all our software, for the rest of time... or
    until you explicitly turn them back on by clicking on Sound in the
    Registration Key window.

  * *Rendering Engine:* A number of issues with the Animation Workshop
    rendering engine's object removal logic have been addressed.

  * *Performance: *Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that
    software developers never really stop meddling with.

  * *Documentation:* Updates the documentation.

If you haven't done so previously, we recommend that you install the
Alchemy Mindworks trusted certificate
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/alchemy-mindworks/installing-the-alchemy-mindworks-certificate/>
and disable the Smart Screen blue window of doom
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/windows/disabling-windows-smart-screen-for-downloads/>
prior to downloading Alchemy Mindworks software.

Click on the blue button to download Animation Workshop 15.

    DownloadNow <http://www.mindworkshop.com/animwork.html>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for Animation
Workshop14, we invite you to upgrade to Animation Workshop15 for *half
the current new-user price*.

Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

    Upgrade <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

The background of the banner graphic above is used under license from
Shutterstock.

    GIF Construction Set
    Professional 15 Revision 3

<http://www.mindworkshop.com/gifcon.html>

*GIF Construction Set Professional* has been updated.

*In this release:*

  * *JPEG:* The GIF Construction SetJPEG library has been updated to
    version 3.0.2 to address a security issue. We'd like to take this
    opportunity to urge all users of GIF Construction Setto update to
    this release.

    *PNG Security:* TheGIF Construction SetPNG library has been updated
    to the latest release to address several potential security and
    performance issues. We'd like to take this opportunity to urge all
    users of GIF Construction Setto update to this release.

    The current version of the PNG library is now available in the About
    → Credits window. It's currently 1.6.41.

  * *Registration Key Window:* To assist users of Alchemy Mindworks'
    software who encounter issues with the Registration Key window, it
    now includes helpful audio prompts. It talks. You'll see a message
    to this effect when you open it to update GIF Construction Set.

    We hasten to add that if you don't find the spoken prompts as cool
    as we did, you can disable them in the initial prompt window, or in
    GIF Construction Set'sRegistration Key window by clicking on Silence.

    Disabling the spoken prompts in any Alchemy Mindworks application
    will disable them for all our software, for the rest of time... or
    until you explicitly turn them back on by clicking on Sound in the
    Registration Key window.

  * *Click to Close:* A number of windows around GIF Construction Set
    that can be closed by clicking outside them —most notably the View
    windows —have been updated to address a problem that prevented them
    from being dragged to anywhere other than the center of the screen.

  * *Performance: *Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that
    software developers never really stop meddling with.

  * *Documentation:* Updates the documentation.

Click on the blue button to download GIF Construction Set Professional 15.

If you haven't done so previously, we recommend that you install the
Alchemy Mindworks trusted certificate
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/alchemy-mindworks/installing-the-alchemy-mindworks-certificate/>
and disable the Smart Screen blue window of doom
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/windows/disabling-windows-smart-screen-for-downloads/>
prior to downloading Alchemy Mindworks software.

    Download <http://www.mindworkshop.com/gifcon.html>

      Upgrades

If you have registered or upgraded a registration for GIF Construction
Set Professional 14, we invite you to upgrade to GIF Construction Set
Professional 15 for *half the current new-user price*.

Click on the blue button below to visit the upgrade page.

    Upgrade <http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html>

The background of the banner graphic above, a detail from a picture by
Fabibel, is used under license from freeimages.com.

    Replying to this Message, List Removal and Details

<http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html>

This message has been sent from an unmonitored address — please do not
reply to it.

To remove your address from this mailing list or to change your address,
please visit our newsletter management page or click on the Unsubscribe
button:

Removal requests will be processed instantly.

If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks products,
please contact us or click on the button below:

    Contact Us <http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html>

You can also contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by
snail-mail at Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel Box 3-11, Huntsville, ON
P1H 2J3, CANADA.

*IMPORTANT:* Prior to downloading Alchemy Mindworks software, we
strongly recommend that you install the Alchemy Mindworks trusted
certificate
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/alchemy-mindworks/installing-the-alchemy-mindworks-certificate/>,
and forego several of Windows' scarier pseudo-warnings. While you're
busy ridding your computer of nettlesome popups, we'd like to suggest
you disable its Smart Screen blue window of doom
<https://blog.mindworkshop.com/windows/disabling-windows-smart-screen-for-downloads/>
as well.

If you don't see any graphics in this message, your mail reader is
probably blocking them. Please visit our blog for assistance with
resolving this issue.

The archive <http://www.mindworkshop.com/newsarchive.html> for this
newsletter includes access to earlier postings.

Follow us on:

	<https://twitter.com/AlchemyMindwork>

Copyright © 1998 - 2024 Alchemy Mindworks. All rights reserved. Use no
hooks.