[Newsletter] Posting

Alchemy Mindworks newsletter at mindworkshop.com
Fri Apr 25 10:01:57 EDT 2014

     Contents:

     1. Announcing Loops #1 Animation Plugin for GIF Construction Set and
        PNG MNG Construction Set

     2. PNG MNG Construction Set 4 Patch 24 (Second Notification)

     3. VERY IMPORTANT: Did You Get Last Week's Posting?

     4. 10 Sublime Tweets About Graphic Workshop

     5. Replying to this Message and List Removal

     Take Our Survey: "TV are gooder than bookz."

     Click here to vote NO:

         http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/darkmatter.html

     1. Announcing the Loops #1 Animation Plugin for GIF Construction Set
        Professional 4 and PNG MNG Construction Set 4

     Include digital video clips at your web page, in your PowerPoint
     presentations, with your e-mail messages and in Presentation Wizard
     documents  without the unprofessional jumps and hiccups that appear every
     time they loop.

     The Loops #1 plugin will apply your choice of twenty professional special-
     effect loop transitions to your digital video animations so they repeat
     smoothly.

     If it were any cooler, it would violate at least a dozen laws of physics
     and make every polar bear north of the arctic circle really grouchy.

     We hasten to add that the Loops #1 plugin can be applied to animations that
     didn't originate in a video camera as well.

     The Loops #1 plugins effects include Airlock, Blinds, Blocks, Collapse,
     Credits, diamonds, Dissolve, Expand, Fade, Fuse, Radar, Sandstorm, Slide,
     Tiles and Vortex.

     The Loops #1 Plugin costs $19.99.

     Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/animplugins-lp1.html

     to download an evaluation copy.

     Be sure to click on the Demonstration Window link when you get there to
     see a few of its effects.

     2. PNG MNG Construction Set 4 Patch 24 (Second Notification)

     This release of PNG MNG Construction Set Professional 4:

     - Nails several lingering - and malingering - bugs in the new Crop
       manager.

     - Improves the document window driver.

     The recent Patch 23 release:

     - Rewrites the Crop function, with an adjustable selection rectangle and
       a more informative and intuitive user interface. It's also somewhat
       quicker.

     - Fixes a bug in the Display Panel function. It was obscure and remarkably
       well disguised, but we found it and... let's just say that things didn't
       end well for it.

     - Adds edit lists to several windows around the application, to remember
       and reuse things typed into them.

     - Updates the plugin interface with several new features too technical to
       describe... 'cept they're necessary for the next updates to the plugin
       library.

     - Fixes a bug in the Resize function.

     - Improves the Registration Key window.

     - Addresses an issue in the driver for the PNG MNG Construction Set document
       windows, such that the Image chunk thumbnails update way quicker, and
       with far more modest demand on your system resources.

     - Fine-tunes the Animation Wizard window.

     - Addresses a number of GDI and performance issues that the development
       people couldn't resist meddling with.

     - Updates the documentation.

     PNG MNG Construction Set Professional 4 is available for download at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/pngpro.html

     If you're still using PNG MNG Construction Set2, we invite you to enjoy
     all the new functionality, enhanced performance and cool things to click
     on - for half the new-user registration price. Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html

     to upgrade.

     blocked.

     Chances are that you're missing more than just the latest news about
     Graphic Workshop - it's hard to know when you're not getting mail.

     We've become aware that there's a new and unusually aggressive blacklist
     turning up on a number of large commercial mail servers, and it appears
     to be pretty indiscriminate about what it blocks. Thus far, we've had
     questionable success at being removed from it.

     If you suspect your mail is being blocked, consider contacting your ISP
     or mail provider and request that you be allowed to opt out of their
     anti-spam solution.

     IMPORTANT: We'll be performing some list management for the mailing list
     that these postings are sent to. If you don't receive a posting next
     weekend, please visit:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/update-list.html

     and resubscribe to the list.

     We apologize for the problems this issue has caused.

     Beginning with next weekend's posting to this list, we'll to have a
     new and considerably more robust mailing list manager doing the work.

     The postings will thereafter arrive from the address:

          newsletter at mindworkshop.com

     If you're using a whitelist, please add the above address to it.

     3. 10 Sublime Tweets about Graphic Workshop.

     If you're among the tens of thousands of Graphic Workshop users who
     don't follow us on Twitter - we're in no way offended by this - you'll
     likely have missed the ongoing tweets that deal with often-overlooked
     features of the known universe's most popular image management
     software.

     Graphic Workshop's ability to do practically everything that can be
     done to pictures makes it relatively easy to use it every day for years
     and still miss a few of its better tricks.

     Here are ten more of the finest features you never knew it had, fresh
     from the Alchemy Mindworks Twitter account:

     - Create page backgrounds, photo mats and alternate universes with
       Textures and Fractals.

     - Uncover duplicates of your photos no matter where they lurk on your
       hard drive with Find Similar.

     - Refine the contrast of your photos intuitively with the Sigmoidal
       Contrast filter.

     - Adjust the JPEG subsampling setting for flawless color in the JPG
       files you create.

     - Secure delete - when it's time to make your photos gone, make sure
       they stay gone.

     - Add captions to your photos with the Caption function.

     - Build distributable montages of your photos with Montage Builder.

     - Turn your photos into instant clickable web pages with Web Gallery.

     - Embrace the 19th century with the Sepia filter.

     - Refine your photos with a few clicks - power up Photography Workshop.

     You can download a copy of Graphic Workshop from:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/gwspro.html#download

     If you're still using Graphic Workshop Professional 3, we invite you
     to enjoy all the new functionality, enhanced performance and cool things
     to click on - for half the new-user registration price. Please see:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/upgrade.html

     Please see http://www.twitter.com/alchemymindwork to follow us on
     Twitter.

     5. Replying to this Message and List Removal
     page at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/update-list.html

     and unsubscribe from the list.

     To change your e-mail address in the mailing list, use the mailing
     list page, above, to unsubscribe your old address and subscribe your
     new address.

     If you have received more than one copy of this posting, your e-mail
     address has been added to the list more than once. Visit the mailing
     list page, above, and remove your name from the list once for each
     superfluous message you have received.

     If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks
     products, please contact us at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html

     Please note that instructions to the mailing list cannot be processed
     at this page.