[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

Alchemy Mindworks alchemyreply0991 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Sep 9 09:30:00 EDT 2017

     Contents:

      1. Coming Next Weekend - Graphic Workshop Professional 8

      2. Replying to this Message and List Removal

     If you can keep your head while all around you are losing theirs,
     you probably have the sharpest sword in the room.

         http://www.stevenwilliamrimmer.com/theorder.html

     1. Coming Next Weekend - Graphic Workshop Professional 8

     Graphic Workshop Professional 8 features quicker performance, an
     enhanced Filter window, extended archive management, new ancillary
     applications and more.

     It's here in a week.

     If you've registered or upgraded to Graphic Workshop Professional 7 on
     or after March 1, 2017, you'll be welcome to a no-cost downloadable
     upgrade to Graphic Workshop Professional 8 as soon as it's available.

     We'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that we're still
     accepting half-price upgrades for users of Graphic Workshop
     Professional 4, 5 and 6, to address the stability issue announced
     several weeks ago. If you choose to upgrade to version 7 now, you'll
     get Graphic Workshop Professional 8 for free - no money down, no
     interest or carrying charges and no payments until the end of time.

     Users who upgrade now will also save a few dollars on the upcoming
     price increase - sorry, after well over a decade, our bookkeeper
     finally won the argument.

     Please visit:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/upgrade.html

     to upgrade.

     2. Replying to this Message and List Removal
     address, please visit our web page at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/update-list.html

     Removal requests will be processed instantly.

     If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks
     products, please contact us at:

         http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html

     You can contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by snail-mail
     at Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel, Huntsville, ON P1H 2J3, CANADA.