[Newsletter] Announcements from Alchemy Mindworks

Alchemy Mindworks alchemyreply9504 at mindworkshop.com
Sat Dec 5 10:17:48 EST 2020

This is an automatic posting from the Alchemy Mindworks update mailing list.

It has come to our attention that some e-mail providers have been blocking
the postings to this mailing list, or deleting their content - probably
because they were fairly long, and included pictures.

Short text messages like this one seem to work.

Please click on http://doc.mindworkshop.com/985.html to read this week's
posting to the Alchemy Mindworks update mailing list.

This message has been sent from an unmonitored address - please do not
reply to it.

To remove your address from this mailing list or to change your address,
please visit our newsletter management page at
https://mindworkshop.com/mailman/listinfo/newsletter .

Removal requests will be processed instantly.

If you have questions about this list or any Alchemy Mindworks products,
please contact us at http://www.mindworkshop.com/email-alchemy.html . You
can also contact us by telephone at (705) 789-5238, and by snail-mail at
Alchemy Mindworks, L10 C8 Brunel Box 11, Huntsville, ON P1H 2J3, CANADA.

The archive for this newsletter includes access to earlier postings,
available at http://www.mindworkshop.com/newsarchive.html .